Resto druid application

If you are interested in joining The Northern Lights, apply here!

Moderators: Grimmgør, Grimmgor, Akeso

Starin

Resto druid application

Postby Starin » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Name: Andreas
Armoury Link to your character: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... yon/starin

Armoury link(s) to any max-level alts of note [Don't tell us about your lvl 1 bank character]: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... t%c3%a0rin

Are you interested in raiding or do you want to join on a social basis? Im interested in rading.

If you are looking to raid what is your current or most recent experience/progress? recent is NH (hc)

Do you have any friends in the guild? No

Tell us about the guilds you have been in, and why you left your last guild. At the start of legion i was in a Guild on tarren mill called element.(think the Changes name to element extended by now). How ever they raided 3 Days a week when i joined, soon after the wanted to go for 4days and alot more hours then Before, then i decided to leave and going back to turalyon and play casual with my irl friends. The Guild im in now is a Guild of irl friends playing casual and only raid 1 time a week and i want atleast 2 times a week.

Are you the original owner of this account and do you let anyone else play your characters? Yes, the only one who plays it sometimes is my 4 year old son :)

Are you applying to any other guilds? no

Important: Have you read, understood and agreed to the Guild Code of conduct and Raiding rules? yes

Is there anything else you'd like to add that we didn't ask about? Dont Think so. feel free to Contact me in game if u have any questions. Starin#2378

Thank you for your interest in our guild!

Grimmgør
Social

Re: Resto druid application

Postby Grimmgør » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Thank you for you application, an officer will be in touch with you very soon!

Return to “Applications”